San Diego, CA
Stipend & Funding:
All participants will receive a $4,000 stipend. Additional funding opportunities of up to $15,000 are available.
Meals & Lodging:
Meals and lodging, at La Jolla Shores Hotel, will be provided for all in-person participants for the duration of the seminar.
Participants will receive access to the lectures online, prior to the in-person portion of the seminar.
Applicants will be required to fill out the application form below and attach the following documents:
- Project Proposal describing a paper or larger project in theology or philosophy of religion that intersects with scientific explanation (max 1000 words). For further details on the project proposal see here.
- Writing Sample (example of Academic Work, published or unpublished)
- References (References do not need to provide letters but should be in a position to speak on the applicant’s behalf and understand the merits of the project. 3 references required.)
Participants will be chosen on the basis of:
- The quality of their project (significance, relevance, originality, likelihood for completion)
- Overall Academic Strength
- Experience in and propensity for interdisciplinary work
- Potential for long-term contributions to the project’s aims
January 12th, 2022